Burton Men's Versatile Heat Insulated Synthetic Down Jacket - Lyons Blue/Dress Blue
Lightweight and breathable, this technical puffy is a year-round choice for hikes, layering, and just living.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Lightweight 15D Toray® recycled polyester water-repellent coated fabric is super durable and abrasion resistant; DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR repels water while staying soft and comfortable
- ThermacoreECO (80g) insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Burtons most windproof design for sealing out windy conditions during low-intensity activities or anytime when wind resistance is most important.
- Attached fitted hood with stretch binding at opening
- Stretch cuff with elastic binding on the thumbhole; Mesh-lined vents; Bungee hem cinch accessible through hand-warmer pocket; Packable into a pocket
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered internal chest pocket, interior power-mesh dump pocket, and zippered packable pocket
- bluesign® approved materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
- Lifetime Warranty